2009-07-12

Quite Possibly the Dumbest People in the World

Are these people joking?



Last night, err...today....this morning, I was responding to a post on a forum that I frequent. The topic was Martin Luther King Jr. I was simply explaining how he was a plagiarist and a communist.

You can read about that on this LINK.

Anyway, I decided I wanted to check out what the communist party was doing these days? The video is the first thing that pops up on their home page (click title).

So, I'm reading their homepage that they have and below that video it says...


Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., the greatest leader in our land in the 20th Century, was well aware of the limitations of our revolution. Yet he heralded its achievements and ideals and challenged the nation to live up to full meaning of its creed.

That challenge has yet to be fulfilled, although in electing President Barak Obama our nation took another step down freedom road.


So, of course they would bring up Martin Luther King Jr. but, what the hell are they talking about when they say the election of Barak Obama is a step toward freedom? Do these nimrods know what communism is?

I'm still shaking my head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner