2009-07-10

Checking Our AirHead America

So, I was curious tonight to check out what the wackos on AirHead America were talking about.

It turns out some woman named Nicole Sandler was hosting. I have no idea who she is but, anyway she was talking to some guy that was a hard rock guy. "Life on Planet Rock: From Guns N' Roses to Nirvana, a Backstage Journey through Rock's Most Debauched Decade," by Lonn Friend. I have no idea who Lonn Friend is either. It was pretty boring and they just both went back and forth about how music has changed. How wonderful!

Before you can listen, they want you to fill in your age and tell them if you are male or female, which I thought was sort of weird. Anyway, I scrolled down the home page on the website and sure enough, there it was, THE POLL.

AirHead America wants to know.....

Is Sarah Palin justified in ditching her job for book deals and reality television?

I won't even go into how horrible this question is framed. I think it's obvious how slanted and biased it is.

The choices that you have are three and they are...

a) Sure, it's a free country!
b) No way! She's the governor of Alaska.
c) No opinion. Live and let live.

So, of course I clicked on the obvious choice of "a" and, it took me to the results page. The results for "a" 37%, "b" 53%, and "c" 10%.

I think the answers speak for themselves. Liberals just cannot tolerate anyone doing anything THEY don't approve of. The country is free as long as it's a liberal doing something and damn everyone else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner