2009-07-03

My Jackson Fan Hate Mail

I just couldn't resist sharing this. After Michael Jackson had died, Facebook had a poll entitled, "Legend or Wacko." Of course, I chose Wacko and made my opinion known on the message board that they had.

Evidentially, this angered some so much that I received messages in my Inbox that contained vile hatred toward me because, I did not worship at the alter of a child predator. One girl, in particular, has continued to write to me. I can’t help but respond. I like reading her hate mail. It’s terribly amusing.

Here’s the first message she sent me:

right i'm sorry but are u friggin maaad!!!!
how the f*k can u say that he cant dance?
u might of studied dance for however many yrs but compared to him YOU are SH*T! just complete sh*t he was and is one; if not the; best dancer ever seen!!
i dont care if you're good cus you might be, but don't you dare say that he cant dance just because you dont like him!
it might not be the kind of dancing you did or like BUT HE WAS F*KIN GOOD AT IT!!!
i dont like ballet but i still think they can dance!!
dont critisize him when you didnt even know him and dont say that he is or was something when you dont have no proof;
YOU ARE A DUMB SH*T 4 BELIEVING THE PRESS!!
now let it lie okaii he's dead now so remember him how you want but he was A LEGEND!!
get the f*k over yourself and get a life


Of course, what frightens me most is that this child, that later claims to be 15, writes like this. What a nightmare. I simply pointed out that Michael was obviously not traditionaly trained in dance and I didn't see what was so great about it. Of course, my simple response was:

Okay.

Loser.


Thinking that this would end right then and there, I didn’t bother checking my Inbox right away but, as soon as I did, I noticed that she had decided that she needed to tell me more things.

im sorry but how do you know that he didnt have problems... and he didnt do f*k all to the children and where is your proof ... he and only he knows what he did and i dont think he did anything to the children; they were told to say sh*t about him so they could get a hold of some of his money

okaii if you want to get all proper and snobby then be my guest sweetie; don't you dare insult me as is i haven't been educated;
you're an snobby sod who needs to f*cking get over yourself!
how dare you say i'm in way over my head you dont even know me;
now if you'd like to get you're head from up you're arse then do so;
you stupid f*cking TWAT!


I hope I cleaned that up enough. It hurts my eyes trying to attempt to even read this but, I think you get the idea. Of course I came up with some nasty things to say myself:

Do you honestly believe I care about anything that you have to say?

All you're doing is entertaining me right now.

Please, keep spending all your time trying to insult me with nothing but empty words and silly rhetoric.

It's quite amusing.



She still continues to write me because she is obsessed with me but, what I want to know is how a “15 year old” even thinks that she knows anything at all about Michael Jackson? It’s so bizarre to me that she wasn’t even alive when Michael Jackson was at his prime, and here she is, arguing for him as if she’s doing something good.

I have asked her repeatedly why she wrote me in the first place. What was she hoping to accomplish? She has yet to respond to any of that but, she sure loves calling me nasty names and continues to say that I can’t speak about the “dead.” To which I replied:


I can insult whoever I want and if they are dead...all the better...who gives a sh*t whether he's dead or not?



Again, I got no response for that question either. I guess this is the card she is now playing, the "don't speak ill of the dead" card, now that she realized she can't defend a creep that messed with children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner