2009-07-08

Before He Was President

I wanted to bring this up because, I don't think it should be forgotten. It also seems to me that Obama has never changed. As I've written before in my article about Helen Thomas, we see here that Obama just doesn't like to answer questions unless he is controlling everything.




The man has not changed and it doesn't seem like he ever will. He has always been one that avoids answering tough questions and it's amazing to me how he consistently gets a pass from the main stream media.

I certainly don't expect my politicians to be perfect. Lord knows we all have flaws. However, when you compare how the media handles Obama to how they handle someone like Sarah Palin, you can really begin to see the overt bias from main stream.

Why is it that the media is so concerned about tearing down a governor from Alaska, who didn't win the Vice President office, and who has now resigned, instead of focusing on the ACTUAL president? All I hear about is how stupid Sarah Palin is but, why? Because, she had an interview that was chopped up on one of the alphabet channels, that was made to make her look like she didn't know anything? Or because, Katie Couric interviewed her and somehow thinks she "PWNED" Sarah Palin?



Take a look at that you liberal sheep! You think Sarah Palin is stupid? Gnaw on that for awhile.

And just for fun...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner