2009-07-21

Guns, Guns, And More Guns

So, now everyone is talking about guns and guns being taken away but, the real problem people seem to be having is not being able to buy ammunition. I've heard this from several people. I don't know how wide spread this is.

Apparently, Obama will let us keep our guns, he just doesn't want anyone to have any ammo.

Totally unconfirmed internet gossip. I'm just doing my part to spread it around.

However, it wouldn't surprise me if he did want to do something like that, being the commie that we all know Obama is. It might be safe for everyone to play on the safe side and prepare.

I really don't have any tolerance for people that are against the 2nd amendment. It's just complete stupidity and ignorance that causes these opinions to form. I can't take reading the crap these liberals say. The statements they make are just void of logic, void of reason, and empty words.

Just what the hell kind of a moron do you have to be to think that getting rid of guns or ammo is going to keep us safe? Yeah all the bad people will have guns and ammo and all the good people will be screwed...or, dead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner