2009-07-27

Campaign for Justice for Victims of Weather Underground Terrorism

Okay, I thought I would add this because, I really think this is important.

We all know that Obama was friends with some pretty shady folks in his earlier years. We've all heard of Bill Ayers and who he was but, do you really know what happened?

Well, I can honestly say, I didn't know. I heard some things but, I'm still learning.

Click the title to read the articles and watch the videos. I have not gone through all this but, I will over the next few days.

One of the men in here is the father of someone I befriended on Facebook. He tells me if I have any questions, I can ask him directly so, leave questions in the comments field and I'll pass those along.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner