2009-07-03

Janeane Garofalo Goes Off The Deep End

Janeane Garofalo, seen in this video, further proves herself to be the half witted cretin we all know that she is. To think that I once thought this woman was remotely funny is quite depressing to me. I have no idea what happened to her over the years. She does promote pot smoking so, I’m wondering if it’s the elephantine amount of bong smoke that is clouding her brain.

VIDEO LINK

I can’t even watch this again. It actually made me throw up in mouth a bit to see a person say such hateful ignorant things and then in the same conversation, claim how tolerant she is. The worst part really isn’t even Garofalo, it’s that Keith Olbermann that really steals the show. Here he is, an anchor on a news network, and he’s simply allowing some clown, who as far as I know never went to college but for a year (and not for politics), to just rattle off all sorts of nasty, hateful comment. Never once did this idiot even TRY to challenge her; he just sat there and agreed with her?!?!

It is truly a horrible example of the news media in the United States today but, it’s a must see. It would be one thing if Olbermann just came out and said that his show was for liberals; I would have no problem with that but, to act as if this is some rational show that exposes both sides or, even acts as a program that offers facts to their viewers, is just iniquitous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner