2009-07-21

Baking Soda

I just want to tell everyone how amazing baking soda is, if you didn't know it already.

Sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3), is something I use everywhere and now I'm using it on my face. I'm not kidding. It literally got rid of my blackheads. I can't believe I hadn't discovered this before.

I do use it to brush my teeth with. I like cleaning with it. You can put it in your laundry and your shampoo. You can use it for heartburn, deodorant, extinguishing small fires, and of course, it absorbs odors.

I was just really impressed by baking soda last night because, I never heard of putting it on your face before. When I tried it, I was so impressed!

When I was in school, sodium bicarbonate was always discussed as a "miracle" product, same with hydrogen peroxide.

So, if you have those pesky blackheads on your nose, like I do, this will work! Just use 3 parts NaHCO3 and 1 part water to form the paste. Make sure your face is clean and then rinsed. Then add the paste and you can leave it on for a minute or so, then rinse off.

There's so many things you can do with baking soda and it's cheap!

This is just a video I found that explains some more of what you can do with baking soda.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner