2011-03-01

Gordon Hintz To Female Republican Colleague: "You Are F**King Dead!"

Dem Rep. Gordon Hintz and Republican Representative Michelle Litjens

When I saw this story, I was a little confused. In fact, I thought it had to be a joke but, I found it on more than one site. I also saw that several people were already posting it. So, I'm a little late to the game here but, I couldn't possibly ignore this story.

My goodness, who on earth would defend this? I am hoping that someone in the democrat party will not only condemn this behavior, but ask Hintz to step down immediately. There is absolutely NO excuse for acting this way.
State Rep. Gordon Hintz was issued a municipal citation in Appleton earlier this month for violating a city sexual misconduct ordinance.
Appleton police said the citation was issued Feb. 10 in conjunction with an ongoing investigation of Heavenly Touch Massage Parlor, 342 W. Wisconsin Ave., in Appleton. Police searched the business and a nearby residence in the 1300 block of North Division Street Jan. 28, after investigators had staked out the properties for several days after receiving a tip.
Last Friday…. after the Assembly voted to engross the Budget Repair Bill, Hintz turned to a female colleague, Rep. Michelle Litjens and said: “You are F***king dead!”
Click title of post for article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner