2011-03-13

Japan Quake-Tsunami Death Toll Likely Over 10,000

AP – An SOS sign is written on the ground of Shizugawa High School in Minamisanrikucho in Miyagi Prefecture …

I know I haven't done any coverage of what has happened and what continues to happen in Japan. The truth is, I just can't even think about it. It's just too much for me. When I begin to even think about what I've seen on tv and what those people are going through, my mind just can't handle it.

My heart is so heavy right now and just writing this is making me anxious. I just can't even think about this horrible event without freaking out.

You can click the title of this post for the full story.

Please keep Japan and all the people that are there in your thoughts and prayers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner