2011-03-24

Glenn Beck to Leave Fox and Start His Own Station

Michael Dinneen/Associated Press Glenn Beck already has his own media company, Mercury Radio Arts.
This is what the New York Times is discussing. It appears as though he is considering this option. I haven't listened to Glenn Beck in awhile, not because I don't love him but, because I simply do not have much time anymore. So, you'll have to let me know in the comments if this is actually true.

It seems up his alley in some ways, only because he's always trying to put his face on something. Back in the days when I was an Insider and quite active on his forum, he started his magazine and seemed to be constantly introducing new things and products for us to suck up and spend money on. Yes, I got a subscription to his magazine, and I ended up giving Glenn quite a bit of money over the years but, for the most part it was worth it. These days, I just don't have as much time.

If this is the route Beck chooses to take, I think he would get plenty of support. I'm not sure he'd take over a whole station but, perhaps a few hours of one?

Hey Glenn, I'd love to do an hour show on the Beck Network! I can see it now, "Tuesday Money hosts 'The Alternative Conservative' on the Beck Network!" Can you see my name in lights now? I sure can.

Click on title of this post to read the article in the NYT.

1 comments:

Todd Bolduc said...

This sort of took me off guard, although now that I think about it, it doesn't really surprise me. He is hugely successful. Mr. Beck is one my favorites, actually #2 after Savage. I would be sad to see him leave, although I understand his desire to do it. I see what you say about starting/rolling out new concepts. For example, the 40 days/40 nights, as well as E4. He is now giving away tickets for free shows to current military personnel and veterans. I cannot wait to go, he is coming to NC, but I couldn't afford the $90 to go at the time. Well, I WILL be watching you when you are on with him, just let us know when!!! Maybe someday I can follow in your footsteps and be on as well. That would be awesome!!! He is definitely an inspiration to me and my family!!!

Keep up the great writing Tuesday!!!

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner