2011-02-28

FOX News Reporter Gets Hit During Live Broadcast From Wisconsin

FOX News Reporter Gets Hit During Live Broadcast From Wisconsin

Click link for video and watch the animals.

Unbelievable.

This only further proves the point that these unions are made up of vicious animals. I would fire every last one of them. There are plenty of people that would do their jobs, and most likely do a much better job and not act like savage animals.

These people make me more and more disgusted each day.

Comment below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This info is worth everyone's attention. How can I find out
more?

Have a look at my blog :: Grout Bully

Anonymous said...

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?

My blog has a lot of unique content I've either
authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over
the internet without my agreement. Do you know any solutions to
help stop content from being stolen? I'd definitely appreciate it.



my page terry bandy

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner