2011-02-09

Pamela Anderson On Illegal Immigrants


AP

Illegal immigration is a hot topic and Pamela Anderson has officially chimed in on the topic by saying that immigrants should respect the laws. Ms. Anderson is from Canada so, she has first hand experience at the process involved in becoming a citizen.

I've never been much of a fan of Pamela Anderson but, I have to give her some credit for coming out and taking a stand on this issue. I can't imagine it will be easy for her since, she is a Hollywood girl and this tends to be more of a "conservative" type of view.

This could also be a sign that when it comes to immigration, the left and the right aren't so different in their beliefs. After all, it makes sense that all Americans would want people to come here and do so legally.

What do you think? I know several democrats that are against illegal immigration but, I'm also from NE and just overall we are more conservative. I'd love to hear from democrats from other cities, more liberal cities.

Click title of post for source.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I commend her. I adore her and have always thought the world of Pamela. She is a very smart woman when it comes to making money, animal rights and now this. ahhhh Brains and beauty!

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner