2011-02-24

Sharing Breast Milk on Facebook



I don't know what these women are thinking but, apparently there's some group on Facebook that consists of women sharing their breast milk. Obviously breast milk is best for your baby but, there is no screening process here! You're just trusting people to send you good milk.

I'm not sure about the rest of you but, since 1996, I have made many, numerous connections with people over the internet and, most connections have been wonderful. I have made amazing friends but, I have to say, I have had some full-blown nightmare connections as well. People who I really thought I could trust ended up being scum of the earth.

It is certainly ONE thing for an adult to make connections, and foolish ones at that, over the internet but, when the trust involves your baby? I think these woman are out of their minds.

Click title of post for the full article and details to this story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner