2011-02-21

Ugh...Rihanna, You Don't Look Too Comfortable Doing That -- STOP!

I do not watch basketball but, had heard about Rihanna's performance at the recent 2011, NBA All-Star game. I do like Rihanna so, I was a little bewildered when people were saying she was touching herself during her performance. As usual, I have to see for myself.

This is quite uncomfortable to watch. It was one thing when Madonna did this back in the day, we expected it from her and, it was just a few times. Unlike Rihanna, Madonna lost NO confidence in grabbing her private spot, not that I approve of Madonna doing it. Rihanna just looks odd and she appears to be doing this for no reason.

I'm just warning you before you watch, this might make you feel embarrassed for her. It gets worse as the show continues!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner