2010-05-26

Michael Savage - The Playboy Interview

I just got done reading the interview in Playboy. I still want to buy the issue, to see it in print and, have a nice picture of Michael.

I did not care for the introduction of this interview, which Michael has already complained about on his radio show.

Contributing Editor David Hochman spent more than 16 hours interviewing Savage. Says Hochman, “I can’t remember a more difficult interview. Savage was a fine host, but his opin­ions are extreme to the point of being poison. Much of the time I hated him. He’s maddeningly bullheaded and closed-minded. But he was just as leery of me. Even when we were laughing I knew he was thinking, Liberal vermin media.”

Every time I hear a liberal accuse someone of being "closed-minded," it's like hearing nails going down a chalk board. Oh, the irony! Let me get this straight, YOU don't understand the way I think, I don't understand the way you think, yet, I'm the ONLY one who's being closed-minded? If those are the rules, then they need to work for the liberal too. He/she is ALSO "closed-minded" but, most of them are too ignorant, too hostile, and too illogical to see the folly of their argument.

So, as for the interview, the questions were clearly slanted. It's extremely obvious the man interviewing wasn't just playing devil's advocate; he clearly thought Savage was in the wrong. It did seem as though they allowed Savage to talk and have his say, in all fairness. I was actually pretty disappointed in Savage's extremely harsh language during the interview. Wow. As smart as Savage is, it didn't come across well at all.

Other than that, he addresses some issues that normally are not brought up on the radio. Things like: Ginsberg, the naked picture, the trip to Fiji, how he met his wife, all of which are very interesting.

Too much was focused on the gay issue but, I think, for the most part Savage was able to explain himself. He even admitted to his wife disagreeing with him about the topic of gay "marriage."

You can read the interview in full here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner