2010-05-20

Rand Paul is So Conservative He Scares Dick Cheney

That's the title of the news story I found. Wow.

I don't know much about Rand Paul but, I'm not too fond of Ron Paul, his father. Ron Paul sounds like a quack and, he also doesn't seem to like Israel much, (I have heard that Rand is also against Israel).There's more but, I'll save it for another time.

I know a lot of folks like him and I, personally, love many of those folks but, it's hard to fully support them. On the other hand, just the idea of having a new face in office is rather appealing.

Reinke/AP
How conservative is he? The 47-year-old Paul - who trounced establishment candidate Trey Grayson in Kentucky's GOP Senate primary Tuesday - wants to abolish the federal departments of education, commerce and energy, as well as the income tax.
...the father of three wants to pull U.S. military forces out of all overseas missions.

You can read the full article here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner