2010-05-27

I Am Agreeing With James Carville?

I never could stand James Carville but, in this quick clip, you will actually see him criticizing Obama, concerning his inaction dealing with the recent oil spill.

What I would like to know is, when I turn on the tv, they are all talking about how horrible BP was and, how they always violated all these safety standards, ect. Why were they not closed down?

With a small bit of research, I did find that we are using hair to absorb the oil. So, it's good that some new, inventive ways are being used. You can read more about this here.

Here's the James Carville clip. Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner