2010-05-20

Nicolas Cage - I'm Calling Mental Disorder

We all know Hollywood is filled with weirdos. I guess that's part of the fascination with these folks. No matter what happens, or how much time passes, one wacko will always find some way to shock us.

Nicolas Cage has been known in Hollywood as a nut job since it was widely reported that he married Elvis Presley's daughter, for her simply being the daughter of the King. It is well known he has an obsession with Elvis.

His latest entry in the diary of weirdos of Hollywood?

"I love all animals," Cage tells U.K.'s The Sun. "I actually choose the way I eat according to the way animals have sex."
While he stays away from pork, the actor says he favors eating fish and birds because they are "very dignified with sex."

"I have a fascination with fish, birds, whales - sentient life - insects, reptiles," he adds.
Ugh...fish and birds lay eggs. Click title of post for the full story.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner