2010-05-20

Michelle Obama and the Uncomfortable Moment Concerning Immigration

Click title for full story.

Umm...this story is so liberal, my eyes are bleeding. I recommend you read it for yourself.

Alex Wong, Getty Images / May 18, 2010

According the story, Michelle Obama visited a school and was asked a question by a little girl.

"My mom said … Barack Obama is going to take away everybody that doesn't have papers," one girl told the first lady.

"Yeah, well, that's something that we have to work on, right?" Mrs. Obama replied. "To make sure that people can be here with the right kind of papers, right? That's exactly right."

The girl countered, "But my mom doesn't have any."

"Well, we have to work on that, we have to fix that and everybody's got to work together in Congress to make sure that happens. That's right," Mrs. Obama said before moving on to the next question.

Then, of course the article goes on to say how "heartbreaking" this was. I don't know that I expect much from Michelle Obama. I'm not sure how else she should have handled this but, one thing this story does prove is that we have a huge problem with illegals and, brazen illegals at that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner