2011-01-23

More Excuses For Not Releasing Obama's Birth Certificate

AP
Jan. 21: President Obama waves as he arrives on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington from a trip to Schenectady, N.Y.


Gov. Neil Abercrombie has been advised by State Attorney General David Louie that privacy laws forbid him to release Obama's birth certificate.
Hawaii's privacy laws have long barred the release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who doesn't have a tangible interest.
I don't know, call me nuts but, isn't providing proof of being a citizen when someone is president of a country considered a "tangible interest"? 

Click title of post for full story.

Now, I try to be a fair-minded person. I think he was most likely born in HI but, why this delay? Why can't he just request that the state look for it? He's the president and it's HIS birth certificate. Usually states have a 20 or 30 dollar fee that I'm sure Obama will have no problem putting on the government tab. Fine.

This is silly. Why wouldn't he just do that to shut everyone up? I don't "get it." Someone explain it to me.

Then, you have the other side of the argument-- people that just flat out do not believe he was not born here. I have to wonder if they will ever be satisfied. I think for the most part they will be so, what's the hold up?

He doesn't even address the problem. Clearly he knows that people are demanding this information.

Now, I am no document expert but, I have been informed that the following document could, in fact, be the actual birth certificate of Barack Obama. I think we'll have to wait for the experts to weigh in but, you'll have to judge for yourself. 

Could this be the president's birth certificate? You be the judge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner