2010-11-21

Damn, Jane Fonda Doesn't Look So Good

Jane Fonda, Sigourney Weaver, and Susan Sarandon will all be appearing in a new issue of V Magazine -- an issue that is being called, "Who Cares About Age."

Well, I don't think it's the age anyone cares about. I think it's more like...you're not sexy anymore. Stop. Please.

Sexy ladies: Jane Fonda, Susan Sarandon and Sigourney Weaver all feature in V Magazine's Age Issue

Unlike the other old starlets, Fonda had to go one step further by throwing her body over a table. 

 
Oh boy! It's not that these women don't look good for their age. I think they look fine; I just despise their politics. A nice head shot photo would have been appropriate, coupled with an article about the woman and what they are currently doing but, this is just ..well, it's odd to me. 

What do you think? Is it just the politics getting in the way of my view point here? Maybe so. Maybe if they were conservative, I would be less judgmental. I admit this but, I guess I don't know any conservative woman at the age of 72 doing this. 

Click title of post for full story. 
 
 



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner