2010-11-14

Savage Callers

Caller #1 - This call is absolutely mind boggling. I spend the majority of my time on the internet. I look in many places and I am constantly seeing liberals claim they are: intellectuals, they think, they know better, Fox is evil, ect. As soon as I hear something like this, I have to question just what in the world they are talking about. Is this a fake caller or, do liberals really think this way? You decide.

 


Caller #2 - Just an example of why I love Savage so much. Just because someone doesn't agree with illegal immigrants doesn't make someone a racist. If the anti-thinkers on the left were to use their brains, they would realize this but, because they can't debate, they resort to calling people racists, in order to shut people down.

I would love for these white liberals to take the time and look up the word Hispanic. Maybe they would learn what it means and, the fact that Mexicans find the word completely racist.



Caller #3 - Here's another "racist" caller:



Caller #4 - Some common sense from Savage.



Caller #5- Savage making fun of liberals.



Caller #6 - Savage talking about the loser network, CNN.



...finish with O'Reilly interviewing Savage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner