2010-11-19

Sen. Claire McCaskill --- Defends Screening and Love Pats

A TSA officer screens an airline passenger in Terminal C at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport December 27, 2009 in Dallas, Texas. Pre-flight screenings were stepped up after Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, 23, of Nigeria was accused of trying to blow up a Northwest Airlines flight on Christmas Day.  (Getty Images)

Sen. Claire McCaskill of Missouri defends the TSA and its enhanced pat downs.

Sen. Claire McCaskill of Missouri said prior to Pistole's testimony that she believed TSA was in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation, because people would be hopping mad at TSA if Christmas bomber Umar Farouk Adbulmutallab had succeeded. She went on to say the new advanced imaging technology--which has caused uproar because of its leave-no-secrets imaging and potential health risks--is more of a blessing than a curse.

"I'm wildly excited that I can walk through a machine instead of getting my dose of love pats," Sen. McCaskill said.
I heard about this on Savage the other night and just now found the story. I thought I'd share it with you. I can't believe she called the searching "love pats"!

Click title of post for full story.

My favorite solution to the problem comes from Ann Coulter via Twitter:
 
"My proposal: Make sex noises when being groped by TSA agents."

Ann also has a great column on her website concerning the issue of the TSA  pat downs. It is titled, NAPOLITANO: THE BALL’S IN MY COURT NOW. It's definitely worth the read. Check it out here on her website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner