2010-07-23

Update on Cyber Bullying - Jessie Slaughter

As I have already reported about Jessie before, I wanted to let you know that the videos are back up on YouTube.

Her account was taken down but, that doesn't matter. People swiped the videos and reposted them. Please, please let this be a lesson to anyone out there. Once you post something, it is available for the world to see and, it doesn't "go away." There are sites out there where you can literally type in any date, and surf the web as it was on that date. You can also go to various sites and have a video account. If you like a video, you can just copy the url, sign into your account, type the url in, and save that video - forever.

You can click the title of this post for the latest videos, concerning Jessie Slaughter. There is even a parody that was made by the band Jessie loves, Blood on the Dance Floor, making fun of Jessie. I think that is just horrible. She's 11 years old. Yes, you want to laugh at her; yes, she brought this on herself; yes, she's a foul mouthed child but, she IS a child. She clearly doesn't have parents that are any better than herself. I find that terribly sad.

Just a warning for any of you  that decide you want to look up the band, Blood on the Dance Floor (BOTDF), the music is disgusting. I was not at all prepared for what I heard. I cannot believe that any parent would allow their young children to listen to something so vile. Now, when I was young, there were a few groups that were vulgar, my parents had NO idea what I heard, and I can guarantee that there's no way I would have been allowed to own those bands t-shirts. The lyrics from BOTDF absolutely shocked the crap out of me! I've heard quite a bit of stuff but, never, ever anything like that.



Jessie and her family on Good Morning America:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner