2010-07-24

The Myth About Jealousy and Haters

I cannot tell you the countless times I have heard idiots say, "They just hate me because, they are jealous." 

I don't know when this myth started. I'm pretty sure it may have been some daytime talk show. I cannot say for sure. I would like to clear the air and tell the truth about jealousy and haters.

It is possible there are people that don't like you because they are jealous of you but, 9 times out to 10, this is NOT TRUE! People hate others for a variety of reasons: you're ugly, you're stupid, you're annoying, you talk too much, you're too quite, you're weird, and usually it has to do with your piss poor attitude but, most of these reasons have NOTHING to do with jealousy! Okay? So, please, for the love of all that is holy, stop saying people don't like you because, "they are jealous."

I would never think someone doesn't like me because, they are jealous of me. I am so tired of hearing this from people. Get over yourself already! Geesh.

/rant

Thank you. This public service announcement has been brought to you by The Alternative Conservative. Please spread the word. This message needs to get out - especially to this younger generation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner