2010-07-31

Checking In ...

Ooops. Today/Yesterday I had technical problems and, since it WAS Friday, I decided to just relax. I am on day 4 of operation rapid detox. No caffeine. I have to say, my sleep patterns are worse than before. I have done this before but, I can't remember how long it took to adjust. I was thinking it would only be a few days.

Anyway, my laptop had decided not to launch any internet browsers. Everything was working fine but, when I tried to click on Explorer or Firefox, they both kept crashing on me and, giving me an error. I immediately got on my phone and sent out various messages of distress. I was able to post on Facebook and, my friend Hal helped me. He instructed me to go to task manager and, under the process tab, I should kill/end any firefox or explorer that I have running, then reboot. Sure enough, I had them running. Once I killed them, I had to reboot. It worked!

I just wanted to be sure and share this with you. In case there's anyone else out there that may have this problem in the future and, not know what they can do. Who knows? Maybe it will help, maybe not. There's my "tip of the day."

Have a great weekend everyone. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner