2010-06-03

Turkey is proud of you!

"Turkey is proud of you!" and "Down with Israel!" was the shouted welcoming for the 466 activists, that returned to Istanbul. These are the people that were said to be helping Palestinians in Gaza but, instead got into a conflict with Israeli soldiers.

Click title of post for full story.

I am not clear on all the facts of this story and I say that because, the liberal media is so anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian, that I feel as though the reports coming out of the press are totally slanted. I feel like Israel is not getting a fair deal in this. It's as if they haven't been able to fully tell their side of the story through the media.

We all know the problems that Israel has had with the Gaza area. It seems as though the Israeli's had boarded the ship, thinking that this was a ship filled with "peace loving" people, people who were bringing help to Palestinians, and did not expect to be met with violence. They were obviously checking the ship as part of routine.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what other details might emerge from all this. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong but, I am usually leery when I hear stories that appear to have major holes in them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner