2010-06-15

Oil Spill

I try to post daily but, yesterday, like today, is the same old stories about the oil spill.

I don't know. I'm so bored with this story. I feel like everyone is lying. I can't imagine why Obama, in my opinion, has failed to do everything he can. It seems like there are so many saying he could do so much more but, I'm not understanding his motives for not doing anymore. I just think the man is evil or incompetent. I could be wrong but, I have yet to find something that puts me at ease.

Here's the current story running on the AP. Knock yourself out.


Gulf Coasters skeptical of Obama, BP promises 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner