2010-06-23

Mexico To Sue Arizona

I about fell out of my chair when I read this story. You read the title right. Mexico is going to sue the state of AZ over the recent law concerning immigration that was passed.

I'm so confused. Since when can another country sue our government over immigration policy? Who in the hell do they think they are, trying to dictate OUR immigration laws? Even though Mexico's immigration laws are similar to what AZ passed, they somehow think it's their right to sue AZ.

This has got to be a damned joke! What in the hell are we even accepting this lawsuit for? My head is going to explode!

Mexico is worried about racial profiling?! I hope they racially profiling. If you're looking for a serial killer, I hope you're looking for a white guy, since those are who typically fill that profile. If you're looking for illegals, they are typically MEXICAN in the state of AZ. It's called common sense people. If Mexico is looking for illegals, they aren't going to be looking for people that look Mexican! Why is it that some people are so hell bent on taking away common sense out of America?

Click title of post full article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner