2010-06-30

Blago Watch!

Tom Balanoff, of the Service Employees International Union, testified that Blagojevich was interested in becoming secretary of health and human services in Obama's Cabinet. He would appoint Valerie Jarrett in exchange for that position.

Click title of post for full story.

Also heard on the tapes, Blagojevich was heard saying:

"I've got this thing and it's (expletive) golden," the former Illinois governor can be heard saying about the new U.S. senator he has the power to appoint now that Barack Obama is White House-bound. "And I'm not just giving it up for (expletive) nothing."

That's right, Blagojevich is totally innocent. I am finding it completely impossible for this man to continue to claim innocence. It is so clear to me that anyone with dendrites and axons properly functioning to come to any other conclusion.

I know, I know, every man has his day in court, so I will wait to hear the defense but, so far, I am NOT convinced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner