2010-06-28

Happy Birthday Mark Grace!!!

I have to say Happy Birthday to Mark Grace!!!

He was number 17 of the Chicago Cubs baseball team and, later moved to the Diamondbacks. It's interesting that he chose AZ because, I was born in Mesa!

I became of fan of his when he started playing for the Cubs in 1988. I cannot believe how long it's been and, the fact that my baseball cards are over 20 years old now.

Mark Grace is one of the best first baseman to come out of baseball. He is known for his humor and his leadership. I wish I knew him personally because, he seems like he's a great guy. I've heard stories through the years from folks who have met him and, they all say he's a gracious man.

Amazing Grace was his nickname throughout his years of playing. He has since done broadcast as a commentator for Diamondbacks.

Happy Birthday, Mark Grace!!! I'm a huge fan and, always have been. G-d Bless you and, I pray you get in the Hall of Fame; you deserve it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner