2010-06-30

Larry King to Be Replaced

25 years is enough for Larry King and, I think it's enough for all of us. He has announced that he leaving but, CNN wants to seek a replacement. It is being said that perhaps Katie Couric will replace him?

Click title for full article.

I, for one, will not miss him. I think his interviews fall under the category of USELESS. I'm surprised he's lasted this long. His interviews are not at all revealing. Mostly, he just asks the most basic questions like, "What did you eat this morning?"

I am wondering who they will chose to replace him. I doubt Katie Couric is serious contender. They would want to bring someone in who could actually bring in higher ratings.

Of course, since the article mentions Katie Couric, how could I not avoid slamming her? She absolutely disgusts me. Her idea of reporting is so slanted to the left that it no longer becomes opinion but, simply lies the liberal media loves. This is exactly why she is at the bottom of the ratings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner