2010-06-15

Obama to Speak From Oval Office

Today, Obama will speak to all of us from the Oval Office. This is something that he has yet to do. Apparently, he's going to talk about what he is going to do to ensure the oil spill gets handled, how he's going to bully BP, what major changes he will push through (because, let's face it, he doesn't do anything but force crap down our throats), concerning energy policy, and climate legislation.

Click title for full story.

I'm so excited. Really. Can you see my excitement?

This man is so boring to listen to. I can't understand why people find him to be a valuable speaker. Sure, Bush fumbled and wasn't exactly eloquent but, he had character. There was a person there. I feel like I'm watching an emotionless robot with Obama. I truly believe him to be a narcissist/sociopath.

Anyway, this might be interesting, beings that he will conduct the speech from the Oval Office. All we can do is wait and see exactly what he will say.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner