2009-08-13

Update: From "Nice" to "Jerk" In Just a Short Couple of Days

So, if you haven't read the original story, you'll want to do so first.

The other day, I got another message from my "nice guy" friend...

Hi,
ZI'm just letting you know that I'm leaving FB for good. If you still want to contact me my e-mail is xxxxxxxx.net or call #######. I would still like to meet you sometime down the road, maybe we go out to dinner sometime.
C-ya


Forget the spelling and grammar errors...can you believe this? I can't believe he didn't even bother responding to anything I said. Instead, he just acts as if nothing happened.

Wow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner