2009-08-31

Ted Kennedy Was Just Plain Evil

I can't remember what day it was but, I believe that it was on Saturday that I heard part of an interview with a man named Ed Klein, Ted Kennedy's biographer.

Basically, he said that Ted's favorite thing to joke about was Chappaquiddick?!?! I couldn't believe my ears but, the worst was when the woman conducting the interview, Katty Kay (from NPR, of course!), didn't even seem to be bothered by this statement.

What kind of a sick a-hole would joke about this? I don't understand at all. I once again, found myself thinking I was living in a twilight zone.

Well, thank goodness someone led me to this article. I feel much better!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wish to give you a huge thumbs up for your great information you have here
on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more
soon.
Also see my site > Relationship Troubles

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner