2009-08-12

Obama and the Democrats Are Lying to You

What else is new, right?

This story makes me so angry. I am really glad someone brought this to my attention and I am hoping to spread the word about this deception as far and wide as possible.

I am no Obama fan but, this shouldn't even be about Democrats/Republican, or liberal/conservative. This is about a man and a party that is going around this nation and telling the people that they want to initiate a health care program that is based on competition but, instead, it is one that will put private care out of business, and they KNOW it!

Watch the video and cringe for yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner