2009-08-21

Model's teeth, fingers removed in killing

I found this story from a friend on Facebook. Have to give credit to the great people I've met!

This guy was a contestant on the show, "Megan Wants a Millionaire." I love Megan...LOL...yes, I watched "Rock of Love" and "I Love Money" with her in it. She first appeared in the reality show, "Beauty and the Beast" and her and her "beast" won! The show was actually quite decent compared to most reality shows.

Anyway, this story shocked the crap out of me! Click the title for the whole story.

They believe he must have gone to Canada and now, in the state of Washington. Look out for this guy. There are some sick people in this world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner