2009-08-12

Obama and His Birth Certificate

So, if you click on the title, it will take you to this site that is rather interesting.

I sleep with the radio on and the other night, I was half awake, half asleep and this guy, who I believe, runs this site, was talking and said some interesting things about Obama. Evidently, Obama has spent over a million dollars in order to prevent releasing any of his records.

According to this site, Obama's real name is, Barry Soetoro and it appears as if he's never legally changed it. The man on the radio made a point to share this because, whatever documents Obama has signed with the name Barak Obama, could be considered fraud.

I am still reading about this and I can honestly say, I am becoming more and more convinced, this guy was NOT born in the USA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner