2009-08-18

Daily Horoscope

Hello, today you will realize what an idiot you are for reading these stupid things. Horoscopes are fake and totally full of crap. Have a nice life.

Seriously, I read a book on this once and was fascinated by horoscopes for years and years. I don't know that I ever believed that you could predict the future but, I did like the descriptions of the various signs and the compatibility stuff seemed to be accurate.

Millions of dollars are made each year from people that pay attention to this stuff and it's hard not to. It's everywhere!

I don't know...maybe some of the stuff might be true but, predicting things based on when you were born? Total crap. Don't do it. Save your money and your time and don't be an idiot. Besides, G-d says not to. That's all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner