2011-11-08

Cain's Accuser is Full of S$%@!

Sharon Bialek, a Chicago-area woman, waits to address a news conference at the Friars …

Yes, I'm saying it. This woman, Sharon Bialek, is just out in the press to get her face in the papers. I was reading the news stories this morning and found this:
Bialek said she encountered Cain at a tea party event earlier this year. "I shook his hand, and he remembered me," she said. "He looked a little uncomfortable."
Now, if what she says is true, that he grabbed her gentiles and pulled her head down, why would she shake his hand years later?
Asked about Cain's characterization of her charges as a "total fabrication," Bialeck stood her ground, saying she went public because "I wanted to give him a platform to come clean, to tell the truth. 
She said, "I was trying to be nice about it and it just didn't work."

 She was trying to "be nice" about it? How is she being nice? Why would you even want to be nice to someone that sexually assaulted you?  Who the hell does she think she is fooling? I was trying to be open-minded about this but, the more I hear from this woman, the more I am starting to believe she is lying and being an attention whore.

This woman has financial issues. This took place years and years ago-over a decade! Again, I do NOT want a pervert in office who does not respect woman but, when the woman seem to have NO credibility and they say these ridiculous things, I cannot help but question their motives.

Her first words to him were, "You know I have a boyfriend...I didn't come here for this." Just listening to these words seem to indicate she would have gone along with his advance if she did not have a boyfriend.

I think it is possible the two had some encounters but it certainly does not sound like it was unwanted contact.
Bialek said that one of the reasons she came forward to tell her story was that her 13-year-old son thought she should. "My biggest fan is my son. .... I called him and I said, 'Nick, what do you think I should do?'" He said, 'Mom, you have to do the right thing. I think you need to tell on him.'"
Now why the hell would this woman discuss this issue with her 13-year old son? She doesn't have any friends? This is another indication that something is really "off" with this woman. You would think if she had a young son, it would be all the more reason NOT to say anything because it is in the past (assuming she is actually telling the truth), it's been buried, and oh she even shook his hand at a Tea Party event! So why would she put her name out there and embarrass her son? Surely she knows that she is going to be questioned for waiting over a decade to come forward.

Sorry. I'm NOT buying her story at all.

Click title of post for source article.

Meanwhile...

Cain will hold a press conference later today.
(CNN) - Republican presidential contender Herman Cain will address the latest sexual harassment allegations against him at a Tuesday afternoon news conference, his campaign announced late Monday.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner