2011-11-07

Cain -- Accused Again of Sexual Harassment

Cain is now again being accused of sexual harassment from a fourth woman. Famous, loud-mouthed, attorney Gloria Allred is representing this new woman.

Okay, does anyone else find this woman a little questionable? Now don't get me wrong, if Herman Cain is a dirty pervert--screw him. I do not believe in supporting a man who disrespects woman. 

My problem is, if I were on some interview and a man conducting the interview did that to me, I can't imagine my first words being, "What are you doing? You know I have a boyfriend. This isn't what I came for." 

So...if she didn't have a boyfriend, it would be okay? 

If someone does this to you, you don't say anything. You raise your hand and smack them across the face. You get up and leave and call the police to file a report, ESPECIALLY if this happened during a job interview of some kind. Okay, I'm not sure if you would call the police but, that is what I would do and I'm sure someone would be able to give me advise on what the next step is. 

To be fair, many people act differently in different situations. I am just not buying that particular verbiage she is claiming took place. So, I'm having a hard time believing the whole scenario. It sounds like she's conveniently leaving some details out of her story. 

You can read here, here, and here about the allegation. 

I will try and remain open and objective here. It's hard not to feel a little defensive, especially since I have named Cain my pick for president. I know how the media works and this is starting to sound more like a Clarence Thomas-type of scandal. Bring on the pubic hairs! 

Cain is denying all of these allegations. Comment below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner