2011-11-23

Megyn Kelly Creates Thunderstorm Amongst Liberals

Admittedly, the title of my post is somewhat generalized. I should say Ms. Kelly has certainly stirred up some controversy amongst those that are siding with the Occupy Wallstreet movement.



Can someone please tell me what she said that was incorrect?

"First of all, pepper spray — that just burns your eyes, right?" O'Reilly asks Kelly, the legal (and apparently chemical) expert. "It's like a derivative of actual pepper," she responds. "It's a food product, essentially."

I wouldn't say I'm an expert but, I certainly studied chemistry. Capsaicin is the ingredient found in peppers that make them "hot." Pepper spray is a concentration of capsainoids. 

Yes, it does appear that this is diluted because no one would just sit there and allow themselves to be sprayed like that if it weren't.

I have never been sprayed personally but, I was at a bar years ago where someone sprayed pepper spray in the men's restroom/washroom. The bar cleared out quickly and most of us were no where near the restroom.

In the video you can clearly see they are just sitting there doing nothing. Why are they not moving to avoid the spray?

Click title of post for article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner