2011-11-10

A Firm Stance and a Warm Embrace

Today I'd like to discuss something near and dear to my heart-Parenthood. In my twelve plus years of experience I must admit I've become quite the authority! Thankfully, I have no official pedigree or PhD so I may share my "uninformed opinions" without fear of serious retribution.

I truly believe today's parenting or lack thereof is directly related to our declining moral fabric in society, I find it idiotic to believe we have progressed so far that there is nothing left to learn from our predecessors. The new age "children are basically programmed and will find their own path" type parents should be beaten publicly for all to see.You can go to any local jail or prison to acquaint yourself with adults that were not exposed to positive,structured, family culture as children. Unruly kids are a direct reflection of lazy parents and will almost assuredly be underachieving/unhappy adults...

Read more here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner