2010-03-12

Obama Was a Professor?

Interesting article posted on theblogprof. 

I wanted to make sure I linked this up for everyone. More interesting stuff concerning Obama's time spent in Chicago and being a "professor."

I don't expect my leaders to be perfect. We are all flawed in some way. Everyone I know has made many mistakes in the past but, as long as I've been alive, I don't recall any president getting away with being so vague about their past.

No records, no grades, no proof...why? What is he really hiding? I'm not on the "birther" bandwagon but, certainly there is something odd about all this. Even if you are a hard core democrat who likes him, certainly you can admit that all of these unanswered questions are quite disturbing.

No way a Republican could get away with this.

1 comments:

james green said...

he didn't hide that he was a professor at Chicago University. clinton unsuccessfully tried to attack him over it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/28/university-of-chicago-oba_n_93896.html

http://www.law.uchicago.edu/alumni/magazine/spring09/greenloungetowhitehouse

guess you werent paying attention

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner