2010-03-24

FBI Investivgates Threats To Democrats

It is being reported that there have been threats to Democrats that are stemmed from their vote in favor of the health care bill.

More than 10 of these lawmakers have reported incidents. Click on title of post for full article.

Well, I hope the FBI does investigate this. Seems like a bunch of crap to me. It's probably them or, people like them, doing it to themselves. Why? So, they can blame conservatives. Too bad for them, the liberals in this country are known for their violence and, that is why I say that. I will remain skeptical.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a topic which is near to my heart... Many thanks!
Exactly where are your contact details though?


Also visit my web page; minecraft free

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner