2010-12-06

A Call To Talk About Things That Matter

This is an interesting and scary video I recently ran across. As always, I love to share anything I find interesting and may be of some value. 



We all have our distractions but, I do have to agree with a call for folks to stop only focusing on sports and celebrities. Don't get me wrong, I have my own distractions but, it really shocks me sometimes, what people focus on.

When I started this blog, I figured I'd cover a bunch of topics, but mostly stick with politics. I go to various sites to look up what the news stories are and, every once in awhile I will see a big celebrity story, so I will cover it. Those celebrity posts get the most views. It sort makes me sad. On one hand, I love driving traffic to my site but, on the other hand, I am sad that it seems those topics are what people care about.

My Fergi at the airport post got more views than any of my other posts for almost 2 weeks. That's just one example. I want to give you all the news that you are interested in but, I don't want to turn this into a celebrity blog.

Anyway, this video gives everyone something to think about. It's easy for us to point and call others sheep but, there's plenty of "sheep" things all of us do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner