2010-12-01

Fergi From Black Eyed Peas Gets Body Scan and Best Comment Ever



I normally do not report much on celebrity stories. From time to time I will, if I feel that it's a hot topic or, a story that people who read this blog might be interested in. In this case, I ran across this silly story about Fergie, and how she went through the scanner, and "Oh, celebrities have to do it too," then, I scrolled to the bottom of this story and found an genius comment:


I find it interesting that the same folks who are saying this is no big deal are the same people who literally lost their mind a few years back when The Department of Homeland Security was given the power to see what library books you were checking out. Of course, the eeevil Bush was President back then... oh what a difference a new President makes, eh?
- Jennifer, Oxford, Michigan, 01/12/2010 06:27

Cheers to Jennifer in Oxford! This post is for you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner