2010-02-15

My Slow Laptop

So, the past few weeks, my laptop has been going back and forth. Some days, it works great, while other days, it's been a pain in the butt. It goes slow and my internet connection just isn't what it used to be. I'm on wireless now. Mostly, just to save money. The wireless connection is pretty fast but, not what I had with a cable connection.

Anyway, I couldn't even get signed on the internet today. It just wouldn't even respond. I tried everything. Everything else seemed to be working just fine so, I figured it was the internet connection. Finally, I decided to do the general stuff i.g. scan, update, remove temp files. I was finally able to get back on line doing that.

So, I started looking for some way to optimize my laptop for free and found this. I love it! You can sign up for an upgrade version, which is 20 bucks, I think. I just loaded the free version and it's awesome. You can read for yourself what it does but, anyway...this laptop is working great now. I figured I'd share.

I haven't really had time to focus on anything else so, here's my blog entry for today. I figured I had to post something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner