2010-02-24

Women To Serve On Submarines

The pentagon is removing a policy that prevented women from being on submarines. Congress is allowed to have an opinion but, they only have 30 days to do so.

This policy change, if no objection is made, will require the ships to be changed dramatically, to accommodate the women living in coed quarters. Women could serve on subs a little more than a year from now.

Click title of post for full story.

I'm not sure this is a good idea. I'm sorry but, I really don't think this is going to help anything. Instead, I see potential for disaster, i.g. sexual harassment charges, unfair treatment, ect. Call me a traditionalist; I don't like women being on the front line. Always have. I certainly do not mind women serving their country in other capacities but, this bothers me.

I guess this is what happens when you have PC policies that have infiltrated our military for the last several years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner